Do you need a speaker or facilitator?
Perhaps you’d like someone else to give the sermon next week. Maybe you want a workshop to expand people’s minds and open their hearts at your next event. Or you’d like to draw them deeper into the wondrous mystery that is God. I would be delighted to help.
I am available to speak or facilitate on topics like these…
- How to Talk with People Who Drive You Nuts
- How to Listen for the Voice of God
- God Wants You to Take the Risk
- 3 Uncomfortable Steps to a Broader Mind
- From the Realm of the Monks: Preparing Your Soul for Love and Dialogue
In venues like these…
- Conference workshops and sessions
- Denominational gatherings
- Interfaith groups
- Panel discussions
- Whatever event is coming up for you
What others have to say…
“John Backman has a deep, fun, dynamic presence as he facilitates and speaks to an audience with such ease that everyone feels heard and entertained. John has a way of offering insight while he engages others in the questions of human dilemmas and addresses a world in trouble. John can soothe the doubts and hear the comments of people around him, whether they are wondering about God or sharing their daily troubles.”
Katy Byrne, MFT, psychotherapist; author, The Courage to Speak Up; columnist, The Sun
What I have to say…My greatest joy in speaking is getting other people to speak—drawing them into the conversation. I love people and am not afraid to radiate that. The topics of my presentations have come from the depths of my heart, so I cannot help but convey them with warmth and enthusiasm.